Anything but Ordinary...

A friend sent the lyrics and mp3 of this song via email.. I just thought that this can be my theme song..What you think?
I told him that I will be extraordinary, just watch! ;)

***
Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is a beautiful
accident, turbulent, succulent
opulent permanent, no way
I wanna taste it
Don't wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
oh I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

new year, new hope, new life, new me

Books on Queue

1. By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept- Dec. 2010 - 28Jan. 2011
2. Love the One You are With- 30Jan. - 5Feb. 2011
3. The Power of Prayer to Change your Marriage
4. The Notebook
5. How to Wear High Heels- 6Mar. -
6. The Broker
7. One Fifth Avenue
8. One Day- 6Feb. - 5Mar. 2011
9. Dalai Lama's Little Book on Wisdom
10. Dalai Lama's Little Book of Inner Peace
11. Eleven Minutes
12. Green is the New Black
13. Tipping Point
14. Blink
15. Not Buying It
16. The Devil and Ms. Prym

Things I Love...

Travel:

1. Cebu and Bohol - Mar. 2007
2. Boracay - Oct. 2008
3. Vigan and Laoag - May 2009
4. Laiya, Batangas (Acuatico) - May 2009
5. Malaysia and Singapore - Apr. 2010
6. Bagac, Bataan (Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar) - May 2010
7. Davao - Jan. 2011

Movies:

1. The Tourist - 9 Jan. 2011
2. Love and Other Drugs - 4 Feb. 2011
3. The Mechanic - 14 Feb. 2011
4. Unknown - 20 Feb. 2011
5. Just go with it - 25 Feb. 2011

Starbucks Adventure

1. Cebu Ayala
2. Camp John Hay
3. Lipa
4. Solenad
5. Boracay
6. Corinthian Hills - 29 Jan. 2011
7. Katipunan
8. Intramuros
9. SM Sky Garden
10. Bacolod
11. Jupiter
12. Tagaytay
13. 32nd and 7th

More Lists...

Places to Explore:

Batanes
Bellarocca, Marinduque
Bacolod
Caramoan, Camarines Sur
Camiguin
Palawan
Seoul, South Korea
Paris, France
Rome and Venice, Italy
Barcelona and Madrid, Spain
Geneva, Switzerland
Prague, Czech Republic
United Kingdom
United States

Movies to watch:

Date Night
Inception
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
The Switch
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Valentine's Day
The Book of Eli
Alice in Wonderland
When in Rome
Back-up Plan
Shrek 3
Shrek 4
Toy Story 3
Taken
I am love
Titanic: How It Really Sank
The Kids Are All Right
The King's Speech
Black Swan