What's inside your bag?
In September 2007, my friend Ruby (former officemate) introduced "Face your pockets" to our group of friends. I blogged about it in my multiply site (pls see below post) and reposted it last February 2010 in my former blogsite. I mentioned that I wanted to do it again, not using a scanner but a digicam and without my face. Finally, I was able to do it again last month. Comparing these 2 photos,there are things that never change, after more than three years, my must-haves remain the same, umbrella, rosary, hand sanitizer, lipstick and lip gloss, ponstan, MRT card, face powder, keys. Now, I have some additional must-haves (aside from my wallet and coin purse), a book, my USB, hairclip/band, ipod, pen, mint, comb and mirror.
***
9February 2010 (reposted)
9February 2010 (reposted)
I had created this post in September 2007 in my multiply site. My friend/ then officemate Ruby introduced the concept of "Face your Pockets" to our group. Having a scanner in our office, we scanned our faces with the things found inside our bags. I would like to do this again, excluding the face (and the scanner thing), I would like to take a picture of my bag and what's inside, the problem is I don't have a digicam (mine was broken months ago), I've been wanting to buy a Ricoh R10(in the meantime, because I definitely can't afford a Leica Safari right now) but still thinking about the budget. As soon as I have my new camera, I will take a photo of my bag and everything inside. I'm sure, since it's been 2 years since "the scanner" took this photo, some things might have changed..my "what to bring" would probably changed since my priorities have changed, I believe that your bag is reflective (somewhat) of who you are and what you hold dear in your heart.
***
How about you, what's your "can't live without"?
How about you, what's your "can't live without"?
Sunday, March 06, 2011
|
Labels:
me,
must-haves
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
new year, new hope, new life, new me
Books on Queue
1. By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept- Dec. 2010 - 28Jan. 2011
2. Love the One You are With- 30Jan. - 5Feb. 2011
3. The Power of Prayer to Change your Marriage
4. The Notebook
5. How to Wear High Heels- 6Mar. -
6. The Broker
7. One Fifth Avenue
8. One Day- 6Feb. - 5Mar. 2011
9. Dalai Lama's Little Book on Wisdom
10. Dalai Lama's Little Book of Inner Peace
11. Eleven Minutes
12. Green is the New Black
13. Tipping Point
14. Blink
15. Not Buying It
16. The Devil and Ms. Prym
2. Love the One You are With- 30Jan. - 5Feb. 2011
3. The Power of Prayer to Change your Marriage
4. The Notebook
5. How to Wear High Heels- 6Mar. -
6. The Broker
7. One Fifth Avenue
8. One Day- 6Feb. - 5Mar. 2011
9. Dalai Lama's Little Book on Wisdom
10. Dalai Lama's Little Book of Inner Peace
11. Eleven Minutes
12. Green is the New Black
13. Tipping Point
14. Blink
15. Not Buying It
16. The Devil and Ms. Prym
Things I Love...
Travel:
1. Cebu and Bohol - Mar. 2007
2. Boracay - Oct. 2008
3. Vigan and Laoag - May 2009
4. Laiya, Batangas (Acuatico) - May 2009
5. Malaysia and Singapore - Apr. 2010
6. Bagac, Bataan (Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar) - May 2010
7. Davao - Jan. 2011
Movies:
1. The Tourist - 9 Jan. 2011
2. Love and Other Drugs - 4 Feb. 2011
3. The Mechanic - 14 Feb. 2011
4. Unknown - 20 Feb. 2011
5. Just go with it - 25 Feb. 2011
1. Cebu and Bohol - Mar. 2007
2. Boracay - Oct. 2008
3. Vigan and Laoag - May 2009
4. Laiya, Batangas (Acuatico) - May 2009
5. Malaysia and Singapore - Apr. 2010
6. Bagac, Bataan (Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar) - May 2010
7. Davao - Jan. 2011
Movies:
1. The Tourist - 9 Jan. 2011
2. Love and Other Drugs - 4 Feb. 2011
3. The Mechanic - 14 Feb. 2011
4. Unknown - 20 Feb. 2011
5. Just go with it - 25 Feb. 2011
Starbucks Adventure
1. Cebu Ayala
2. Camp John Hay
3. Lipa
4. Solenad
5. Boracay
6. Corinthian Hills - 29 Jan. 2011
7. Katipunan
8. Intramuros
9. SM Sky Garden
10. Bacolod
11. Jupiter
12. Tagaytay
13. 32nd and 7th
2. Camp John Hay
3. Lipa
4. Solenad
5. Boracay
6. Corinthian Hills - 29 Jan. 2011
7. Katipunan
8. Intramuros
9. SM Sky Garden
10. Bacolod
11. Jupiter
12. Tagaytay
13. 32nd and 7th
More Lists...
Places to Explore:
Batanes
Bellarocca, Marinduque
Bacolod
Caramoan, Camarines Sur
Camiguin
Palawan
Seoul, South Korea
Paris, France
Rome and Venice, Italy
Barcelona and Madrid, Spain
Geneva, Switzerland
Prague, Czech Republic
United Kingdom
United States
Movies to watch:
Date Night
Inception
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
The Switch
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Valentine's Day
The Book of Eli
Alice in Wonderland
When in Rome
Back-up Plan
Shrek 3
Shrek 4
Toy Story 3
Taken
I am love
Titanic: How It Really Sank
The Kids Are All Right
The King's Speech
Black Swan
Batanes
Bellarocca, Marinduque
Bacolod
Caramoan, Camarines Sur
Camiguin
Palawan
Seoul, South Korea
Paris, France
Rome and Venice, Italy
Barcelona and Madrid, Spain
Geneva, Switzerland
Prague, Czech Republic
United Kingdom
United States
Movies to watch:
Date Night
Inception
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
The Switch
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Valentine's Day
The Book of Eli
Alice in Wonderland
When in Rome
Back-up Plan
Shrek 3
Shrek 4
Toy Story 3
Taken
I am love
Titanic: How It Really Sank
The Kids Are All Right
The King's Speech
Black Swan
0 comments:
Post a Comment